lavender oil bath will help relax you
Lavender is known as the plant that helps to relax and calm you. This is good before bed if you are suffering from insomnia and find it hard to go to sleep. My mother used to always do this for us when we were stressed or struggling to sleep and it always seemed to help us.
What You'll Need
- lavender oil essentials
What You'll Do
- before you bath add 3-5 drops of lavender oil to the water.
- soak in this oil for as long as needed
- An hour before going to sleep, run yourself a nice warm bath,
- put 3-6 drops of essential oil from lavender in the bath
- Soak in the bath for 10 minutes
Tips & Warnings
- added bonus - it makes your skin soft and smell nice!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.