Stand on Your Head for Headaches
Stand on your head in handstand pose for 5-10 minutes and it will get rid of any lingering headache or full blown migraine.
What You'll Need
- Yoga Mat/ Sand/ Towel/ Carpet (be inventive if you are without any of the aforementioned).
- 1-2 liters of drinking water
What You'll Do
- Create a comfortable surface on the floor with a yoga mat/ towel/ carpet and position yourself into a yoga headstand.
- Hold for 5-10 minutes and gently come down. Repeat 2-3 times until all head tension is released.
- When you feel a headache coming on, try and do a headstand.
Tips & Warnings
- If you have neck injury avoid doing this activity.
Report this health tip as inappropriate