Stand on Your Head for Migraines
Stand on your head in handstand pose for 5-10 minutes and it will get rid of any lingering headache or full blown migraine.
What You'll Need
- Yoga Mat/ Sand/ Towel/ Carpet (be inventive if you are without any of the aforementioned).
- 1-2 liters of drinking water
What You'll Do
- Create a comfortable surface on the floor with a yoga mat/ towel/ carpet and position yourself into a yoga headstand.
- Hold for 5-10 minutes and gently come down. Repeat 2-3 times until all head tension is released.
Tips & Warnings
- If you have neck injury avoid doing this activity.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.