Wrap your burn for cure: blacktea bag
Multi-layer burn wrap for pain relief and quick healing. Follow these simple home remedy steps to help relieve the burn...
What You'll Need
- Black tea bag
- Small cotton cloth x 2 (handkerchiefs or old dish towels work) Small wool piece (wool socks work well) Cold water
- Hot Water
- Small cotton cloth x 2 (handkerchiefs or old dish towels work)
- Small wool piece (wool socks work well)
- Cold water
What You'll Do
- 1. Make Black Tea. Let it cool or add ice. 2. Dip a cloth made of cotton into it until the cotton has been saturated with the tea. 3. Wrap the burn area with this cloth. Tannins take away the pain.
- 4. Dip another cotton cloth in cold water and wrap the tea one. Every 30 minutes remove the outer layer cotton and dip it in cold water. 5. Wrap both cloths in a piece of wool to keep it warm. 6. I have used handkerchiefs or old dish towels for the cotton and socks for the wool layer.
Tips & Warnings
- remember this is only for those small burns, for anything bigger you should probably go see your doctor
Report this health tip as inappropriate