The polysaccharides in oatmeal will coat and heal your skin, while the water cools you down and keeps your skin hydrated and moist.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups of uncooked raw oats
- A clean tube sock
What You'll Do
- Run a cool bath
- Fill a clean cotton tube sock with uncooked oatmeal and tie the top
- Place sock in bath and let soak for a few minutes before getting in.
- Squeeze sock every few minutes to get as much of the soothing elements as possible
- Allow yourself to air dry once you get out of the tub
Tips & Warnings
- The water will get cloudy, and your skin will feel coated. THIS IS A GOOD THING!!!
Report this health tip as inappropriate