Peanut Butter gets rid of lice!
This is a simple, safe and effective home remedy that really does help to get rid of hair lice fast. Apparently, peanut butter 'starves' the lice and eggs of oxygen. Maybe opt for smooth peanut butter instead of chunky for this one – but it sure does work.
What You'll Need
- Peanut butter
- Lice comb
- Small lice hair comb
What You'll Do
- Part hair into small sections and completely coat each piece with peanut butter. Let sit for 3 hours.
- Comb back out with the small lice comb. Shampoo and rinse hair.
- Use peanut butter to get rid of lice by parting hair into small sections and completely coat each piece with peanut butter.
- Let sit for 3 hours and then comb back out with the small lice comb.
- This will take all the eggs out.
- Then wash your hair and you should be lice and egg free.
Report this health tip as inappropriate