Peanut Butter goodbye lice!
This is a simple home remedy that really does help to get rid of hair lice. Apparently how it works is that it 'starves' the lice and eggs of oxygen.
What You'll Need
- Peanut butter
- Lice comb
- Small lice hair comb
What You'll Do
- Part hair into small sections and completely coat each piece with peanut butter. Let sit for 3 hours.
- Comb back out with the small lice comb. Shampoo and rinse hair.
- Use peanut butter to get rid of lice by parting hair into small sections and completely coat each piece with peanut butter.
- Let sit for 3 hours and then comb back out with the small lice comb.
- This will take all the eggs out.
- Then wash your hair and you should be lice and egg free
Report this health tip as inappropriate