Exfoliating does one very important job-it gets rid of dead skin cells (which leads to acne, whiteheads, and blackheads) It also temporarily revives circulation and it leaves you with a healthy glow and soft skin.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup of sugar (brown or white)
- 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- An airtight glass jar
What You'll Do
- Mix 4 tablespoons of oil into 1 cup of sugar
- Wet face
- Scoop some scrub onto your fingertips and massage it over your skin in circular motions
- Rinse with water and moisturize as usual
Tips & Warnings
- Do this no more than 2-3 times a week, otherwise you risk drying out and/or irritating your skin.
Report this health tip as inappropriate