Find a quiet spot to meditate in the hour before you want to fall asleep.
What You'll Need
- Yourself, a comfortable and quiet space
What You'll Do
- Find an area of your house or room that is quiet, comfortable, and relaxing.
- Settle into a comfortable seated position and close your eyes.
- Breathe deeply and focus on your breath and allow your mind to quiet itself.
- Remain in your meditation position for 1 minute, 10 minutes, or as long as you please!
Tips & Warnings
- Not the easiest thing to do - be patient!
Report this health tip as inappropriate