Find a quiet spot to meditate in the hour before you want to fall asleep.
What You'll Need
- Yourself, a comfortable and quiet space
What You'll Do
- Find an area of your house or room that is quiet, comfortable, and relaxing.
- Settle into a comfortable seated position and close your eyes.
- Breathe deeply and focus on your breath and allow your mind to quiet itself.
- Remain in your meditation position for 1 minute, 10 minutes, or as long as you please!
Tips & Warnings
- Not the easiest thing to do - be patient!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.