Having 'Me Time'
To ensure you feel happy and stay happy its important to do things for yourself, anything that resonates with you brings a smile to your face, anything from having a massage or reading a book. Due to our ever demanding and hectic life styles we can find it increasingly hard to get that valuable 'me' time. These are my simple steps (especially for busy Mums) to creating more time so that you can take time out to do something you really love! Making way to happier you!!
What You'll Need
- Internet for shopping on line.
- Will power to say no and delegate - practice will make this easier.
What You'll Do
- LEARN TO DELEGATE - Simply asking family, friends and colleagues to do things for you.
- SHOP ON ONLINE - Especially grocery shopping.
- 3. SAY 'NO' - Simply saying 'no' to things you don't want to do.
- 4. BE ORGANISED - Putting items into specific places will save you time searching.
- 5. DO 'HIIT' TRAINING - Rather than spend hours in the gym why not try High intensity Interval Training.
- 6. LIMITING OR ELIMINATE DISTRACTIONS - Eliminating your television could save you hours, or if getting rid of the TV is too extreme just watch the shows you love and then turn the TV off!!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.