Exercise and eat Plums
Exercise such as yoga, running and Pilates can help constipation. Coupled with a good and natural laxative are fresh plums and you should be go good to go!
What You'll Need
- Your running shoes or a mat!
- 20 mature fresh plums
What You'll Do
- Exercise everyday for at least 45 minutes
- Eat 4/5 plums a day for a couple of days
- Go for a run or whatever exercise you enjoy doing
- Eat a few prunes or plums which act as a natural laxative and will help get things moving
Report this health tip as inappropriate