Boiled water with salt
Dab hot water mixed with salt on blisters to help get rid of the time quickly.
What You'll Need
- Hot water mixed with salt
- Cotton ball
What You'll Do
- Mix salt into hot water and wait for the water to cool so as not to burn yourself.
- Use a cotton ball to dab solution on blisters
- Mix the hot water with salt.
- Wait till the mixture has cooled down
- place on the blister. Repeat a few times a day.
Tips & Warnings
- Wait until water is cool to dab on blisters so that you do not burn yourself! It also might sting....