Boiled water with salt
Dab hot water mixed with salt on blisters to help get rid of the time quickly.
What You'll Need
- Hot water mixed with salt
- Cotton ball
What You'll Do
- Mix salt into hot water and wait for the water to cool so as not to burn yourself.
- Use a cotton ball to dab solution on blisters
- Mix the hot water with salt.
- Wait till the mixture has cooled down
- place on the blister. Repeat a few times a day.
Tips & Warnings
- Wait until water is cool to dab on blisters so that you do not burn yourself! It also might sting....
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.