Tumeric for toothache
Do you have a toothache and need some pain relief before getting to the doctor? Your spice pantry may hold the key.
What You'll Need
- Powdered tumeric
- Cotton wool
- Distilled water
What You'll Do
- Pour about a tablespoon of powdered tumeric into a bowl.
- Add distilled water until a thick paste forms.
- Using a spoon, put the paste onto a small cotton wool ball
- Place the cotton wool and mixture inside your mouth directly onto your tooth.
- Change as often as you need (it is safe to swallow tumeric).
- Be careful of your clothes as tumeric makes a yellow stain.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.