applying black tea bag to sunburn
the tannic acid in the tea is a key component in beating a sunburn. Black tea is also full of antioxidants and herbs that can prevent your burn from blistering
What You'll Need
- black tea bags, pitcher, wash cloth
What You'll Do
- place 3-5 black tea bags in a pitcher of warm water and let them steep
- dip a soft washcloth into the tea, wring slightly, then gently dab at the affected area.
- simple soak a black tea bag in some water
- and then put it on your body where you got burnt
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.