Indian Gooseberry aka Amla
For natural and fast hair growth, you can use Indian gooseberry, also known as amla. Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C, a deficiency in vitamin C can cause hair loss. The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and the exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help maintain a healthy scalp and promote hair growth.
What You'll Need
- Gooseberry & Lemon Juice optional
What You'll Do
- 1. Mix one tablespoon each of Indian gooseberry or amla pulp and lemon juice.
- 2. Massage your scalp with the mixture thoroughly.
- 3. Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair in the morning .
Tips & Warnings
- If you have a shower cap great, otherwise wrap your hair in a towel.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.