Arnica cream for that hickey embarrassment
Arnica is a flower used for medicinal purposes. In cream form it can be applied to the skin for pain and swelling to alleviate bruises and aches. It helps speed up the healing time for bruising (shortens the number of days you have to sport a scarf/ turtleneck to hide your hickey). Say goodbye to layers of concealer and embarrassment!
What You'll Need
- Arnica Cream (available in the US at Whole Foods, many health food stores, CVS, other large pharmacies, online). Anywhere really.
What You'll Do
- Apply Arnica Cream to the offended area 3-5 times daily until bruising goes away (3 days).
- Continue to apply with this frequency until bruising is light yellow. Then apply 1-3 times per day until gone.
- Apply in the first 24 hours preferably.
Tips & Warnings
- If you did not apply in the first 24 hrs this will not be effective.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.