Take Some Magnesium
This nutrient does so much in the body and unfortunately, we get through it at a rate of knots when we’re really busy. Working out also burns up magnesium, so it is pretty common to be deficient, especially if you don’t eat plenty of green leafy veggies, whole grains, beans, pulses, and seeds. Magnesium is great for relaxing muscles and tension, which can really help you switch off and chill the hell out. Ideal after a stressful day at work or if you are just a bit wound up. Magnesium is a big and bulky nutrient, so most multivitamins fall far short of what you need.
What You'll Need
- Magnesium - through food such as green leafy veggies, whole grains, beans, pulses, and seeds
- Magnesium - through an Epsom Salt Bath
- Magnesium - through a supplement
What You'll Do
- We recommend taking a Epsom salt bath, using a magnesium spray or finding a supplement that contains 200-300mg magnesium glycinate.
Tips & Warnings
- You can take a higher dose but do so only under the supervision of an expert.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.