Ease Lower Back Pain with Hanging Forward Folds
Follow these simple steps to help you relieve your pain...
What You'll Need
What You'll Do
- 1. Stand with your feet hips-width apart.
- 2. Bend your knees generously.
- 3. Hang forward and clasp opposite hand to opposite elbow.
- 4. Sway gently side to side (if it feels good).
- 5. After 30-90 seconds roll back to standing, one vertebrae at a time.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.