(Ingested or inhaled) Oregano oil works wonders for flu bugs, plus has slight decongestant effect, and soothes throats when dealing with the flu.
What You'll Need
- Oregano oil - buy from local natural health store
- Bowl Water/ olive oil/ herbal tea
What You'll Do
- Add 4-7 drops of oregano oil to a glass of water (or to a teaspoon of olive oil, or warm not hot herbal tea) and drink.
- For a stuffed-up nose or tickled throat, add a few drops of oregano oil to a bowl of hot water, then hold your head over the bowl to inhale the vapours – for maximum effect drape a towel over your head
Tips & Warnings
- Don't use if pregnant! Doesn't taste great
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.