how to safely remove makeup from your face
One of the biggest causes of breakouts and blackheads is not removing your makeup properly. Makeup can then clog up your pores, which can lead to spots, whiteheads and blackheads... and nobody wants that. The best way to remove makeup from your skin is with natural products. This will prevent your skin from becoming irritated in the process. Instead of using harsh chemicals, it's better to use coconut oil, which is perfect for removing makeup and even glitter from your face.
What You'll Need
- coconut oil
- face brush
What You'll Do
- get a tablespoon full of solid coconut oil and work it in your hands until soft
- rub on your face in circular motions, including your eyelashes, eyebrows, lips and everywhere you have makeup
- for a deep clean, use a face brush and work in circular motions
- rinse with warm water and repeat until all makeup is off
- splash your face with cold water and pat dry with a towel
Tips & Warnings
- Source: https://www.wishuponasparkle.co.uk/
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.