Hot lemon, ginger and honey tea
This tea is great when you have a sore throat! The lemon breaks down the mucus in your throat and the honey then soothes it. The ginger's pungent smell helps clear throat congestion. It also tastes delicious!
What You'll Need
- A slice of lemon
- A tablespoon of runny honey
- A slice of ginger
- Kettle + water
- A large mug
What You'll Do
- Fill your kettle with water and let it boil
- In your mug combine the 3 ingredients and and pour in your water
- Give it a good story and then let the tea brew for 5 minutes before you start to drink
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure the tea isn't too hot before you start drinking.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.