Wash your face with milk
Washing your face with milk completely soothes and revitalises your skin. Afterwards my skin is always so so soft and baby like!
What You'll Need
- A glass of milk
- Microwave or hob
What You'll Do
- Pour a glass of milk and gently heat it up on the hob or in the microwave. You just want it to be warm, not too hot.
- Using your hands splash the milk onto your face, stop once you're satisfied that your face is covered in milk.
- Leave the milk on your face for 5 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Gently dry your face with a towel.
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure the milk is not too hot
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.