Infra red sauna to ease inflammation
Why not try an infra red sauna that can accelerate detoxification and ease inflammation.
What You'll Need
- Infra red sauna - you can either buy one takes up to about 1m square in area and conveniently runs off of a power socket! Or find a place locally where you can use one.
What You'll Do
- Spend time in an infra red sauna. Max 30 minutes in a day.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water and fluids before and after so you do not become dehydrated.
- Bring in a towel to wipe away the sweat so that the the detoxification works
- Have a warm shower within 5 minutes of getting out to get rid of the toxins
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.