Benefits of Yin Yoga
Yin Yoga is a practice for deep relaxation and stress release. Chinese Medicine is about releasing and replenishing deficient Qi, and Yin poses work on the meridian channels of Chinese Medicine, enhancing and unleashing the stuck Qi, energy of life force. You leave feeling not only deeply relaxed but nourished and replenished.
What You'll Need
- A floor space bigger enough to lie your body down comfortably
What You'll Do
- Find a yin yoga teacher nearby and attend their classes.
- My yoga website, www.yogainthebigsmoke.co.uk has 3 online yin yoga classes. FREE.
- On a physical level it works on releasing the fascia of the body - making this fibrous and ubiquitous tissue more malleable and flexible and it helps to break down fascial knots and adhesions.
- It also works on a mental and emotional level, and is based on the system of Chinese Medicine.