Olive oil and lavender
Ear Aches are terrible! They can make a perfectly happy day a misery and i personally suffer from ear aches all winter because of the cold. But i am very thankful for my Grandmother's remedy and i will be sharing with you today because it just works - each time! This remedy works very well with cold related ear aches as well as bacteria related ear aches as the olive oil and lavender are soothing as well as containing amazing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
What You'll Need
- Olive Oil, 100% Lavender essential oil
What You'll Do
- 1. Pour 5mml olive oil in a shot glass and warm it up in hot water (don't allow water to go into the oil)
- 2. Add 8 drops of lavender oil
- 3. Using an essential oils drip tip, start adding the oil into the affected year and keep your head tilting to the side for a few minutes, then cleanse the eccess oil with cotton wool.
- 4. Repeat twice a day
Tips & Warnings
- if the pain/ infection persists after 2 days please see your GP/MD Please rely on good quality essential oils (Neal's Yard or DoTerra have good oils)