How to fight the common cold?
A change in seasons makes our immunity lack the strength to fight off seasonal changes, and allows the evil pathogens to invade. Keep warm, get plenty of rest, eat the right fuel to keep your body strong, boost your immune system with vitamins/tonics, and get regular treatments to keep your body balanced and strong. Stock up on Yin Qiao herbs as they're amazing to help with the early signs of common colds, flus and fever.
What You'll Need
- Increase vitamins, immunity tonics, fresh lemon and ginger in hot water, stay in and stay warm
What You'll Do
- Keep warm, extra covering around your neck and lower back
- Lots of soups and stews this time of year, provides extra warmth for winter
- A little wine or spirits to warm the system up, warming in nature, helps with circulation
- Stock up on Yin Qiao herbs