The polysaccharides in oatmeal will coat and heal your skin, while the water cools you down and keeps your skin hydrated and moist.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups of uncooked raw oats
- A clean tube sock
What You'll Do
- Run a cool bath
- Fill a clean cotton tube sock with uncooked oatmeal and tie the top
- Place sock in bath and let soak for a few minutes before getting in.
- Squeeze sock every few minutes to get as much of the soothing elements as possible
- Allow yourself to air dry once you get out of the tub
Tips & Warnings
- The water will get cloudy, and your skin will feel coated. THIS IS A GOOD THING!!!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.