Exfoliating does one very important job-it gets rid of dead skin cells (which leads to acne, whiteheads, and blackheads) It also temporarily revives circulation and it leaves you with a healthy glow and soft skin.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup of sugar (brown or white)
- 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil
- An airtight glass jar
What You'll Do
- Mix 4 tablespoons of oil into 1 cup of sugar
- Wet face
- Scoop some scrub onto your fingertips and massage it over your skin in circular motions
- Rinse with water and moisturize as usual
Tips & Warnings
- Do this no more than 2-3 times a week, otherwise you risk drying out and/or irritating your skin.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.