Preventing Blisters on your hands from racket sports
If you are a big tennis, or squash player or use any racket in sports or in your workouts, you probably get a lot of calluses and blisters or even dry skin like I do. One of the best ways to get rid of a blister fast so that it doesn't affect your game or hurt you further is to avoid putting cream on your hands. The creams soften the callus and make you prone to blisters even more when you might otherwise have not gotten them. Here's one super easy home remedy to help you out when it comes to healing blisters.
What You'll Need
- Use Salt or even iodine to help toughen the skin
What You'll Do
- Avoid Suncream or other creams on your hands
- Mix salt with water and rinse your hands
- Salt water is good for toughening up skin so that can help
Tips & Warnings
- Make sure that if you use iodine you don't stain your hands fully. Just put a little on the callus or blister
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.