Ever lie awake with the wait of the world on your mind? well maybe this could be your answer a way to get your rest and face your day tomorrow fresh. Two things keep people up at night when it comes to the mind and they are anxiety and worry. Like all feelings they have polar opposites and sufficed to say you cant be both at the same time, but that is of course easier said then done. ANSWER EACH QUESTION IN PEN ON YOUR NOTE PAD, this gives you a recording to track and makes it real. The aims of this are to recall your day constructively plan tomorrow to remove anxiety and think of 5 things you are grateful for as it is the opposite emotion to worry. Before you say you don't have anything to be grateful for think real hard even a nice chat with a friend or enjoying a cup of coffee are things to be grateful for. So if you are ready to take back control of your sleep and your mind embrace the advice below and good night.
What You'll Need
- Pen and paper
What You'll Do
- Where did you succeed today?
- Why did you succeed?
- How you can you insure this success continues?
- Where did you fail today?
- Why did you fail?
- How you can you change that next time?
- Write down tomorrows to do list
- Write down 5 good things that happened too you today that you are grateful for