Be more efficient with a computer to cut down the hours on the mobile...
Mobiles / cell phones are so convenient it's easy just to sit for hours tapping away as it's (just there". But it takes up valuable hours of your life and isn't great for your eyes to be staring at a tiny screen.
What You'll Need
- Access to a laptop / desktop. Some self discipline.
What You'll Do
- Put a time in your diary for your online correspondence
- Do it from a laptop or desktop - it's faster!
- Don't be afraid to let people wait for a response if it's not urgent
Tips & Warnings
- Don't end up spending time endlessly browsing! Set a finish time before you start.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.