Yoga to help calm Anxiety
Practicing yoga regularly can help reduce your anxiety.
What You'll Need
- A regular yoga practice.
What You'll Do
- The Measured Breath
- 1. Sit or stand, but be sure to soften up a little before you begin.
- 2. Make sure your hands are relaxed, and your knees are soft.
- 3. Draw your shoulders away from your ears and relax your jaw.
- 4. Inhale slowly through your nose for a count for a count of three, keep your shoulders relaxed and allow your stomach to expand as you breathe in.
- 5. Then Exhale through your nose for a count of three.
- 6. Each time adding another breathe to the count for a maximum count of six.
- Repeat for this approximately one minute.
Tips & Warnings
- Please contact me for different breathing techniques.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.