Cold & Congestion Kicker
A tried and true old-timey form of naturopathic hydrotherapy; warming socks are used to treat the common cold, influenza, and head and chest congestion. ➰ It works by stimulating the body’s circulation and natural defenses while Increasing the action of the immune system to better fight what’s got you down.
What You'll Need
- One pair thin cotton socks
- One pair thick wool socks
What You'll Do
- Warm feet in tub right before bed.
- Head to bed.
- Get one pair cotton socks and run under cold water, ring out well.
- In bed put on cold cotton socks and put wool socks on over top
- Fall asleep! In the morning socks will be dry and you should be feeling tip-top.
- Repeat 3 nights in a row. Safe for all ages.