A Doctor's Stress Tip – CBD
Stress and CBD Stress is one of the biggest and most expensive lifestyle conditions in most western societies. Chronic stress causes a long list of physiological, emotional and behavioural problems. Stress is often accompanied by excessive worrying about the future which can lead to anxiety. Cannabidiol (CBD) has shown to be able to reduce anxiety and stress by interacting with the body's own endocannabinoid system and other receptors in the brain. Try using CBD on a daily basis to reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety.
What You'll Need
- I use Medterra CBD gel capsules 25mg
- A glass of water
What You'll Do
- A bottle of good quality CBD oil or capsules
- Start by taking a few drops of CBD morning and evening. Leave the oil under the tongue for 1 minute for the CBD to be absorbed to the
- Start by taking a few drops of CBD morning and evening. Leave the oil under the tongue for 1 minute for the CBD to be absorbed to the bloodstream.
- Be patient. I recommend taking CBD for at least a month to see the long term effects.
Tips & Warnings
- If you have any reservations about taking CBD, consult an Expert.