Imperfect Action is Better Than Wishful Thinking
In order to see any results in life, you need to take some form of action. Just wishing things were different, but doing nothing to change them is like repeating the same recipe expecting that next time it would miraculously taste better.
What You'll Need
- A notebook, a journal, a personal diary etc to take notes.
- Motivation for change
What You'll Do
- Make a list of some things you want to improve in your life
- Start with the thing you think it is the easiest.
- Brainstorm a few easy ways to do this differently.
- Try to do it differently in the easiest way possible.
- Assess your results and reflect on them.
- If it worked, keep doing it the new way.
- Tackle another issue and repeat the process.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.