Increase your Self-Love by starting a Happiness Jar
We are wired to think negatively about ourselves and crave more and more each day. This leads us to an unfulfilled sensation, and together with the bombarding of "celebrity lives" and "perfect looks" we end up depressed and unhappy with ourselves. Starting a jar of happiness or gratitude can turn this completely around and help you focus on the positive things in yourself and in your life.
What You'll Need
- Glass Jar
- Pen and paper
What You'll Do
- Take a glass jar with a lid.
- Everyday write down at least one item you love about yourself. Either physical or in your personality.
- Put the little paper in the jar and close it.
- Keep the jar in a easy access spot you can see it most of the time.
- Make sure you do this for at least one month.
- You can further extend this by listing one thing you are grateful for everyday.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.