How to be at peace
In order to be mindful of the present you must look back to passed events and people and forgive traumatic situations, thus allowing you to let go and move on with your life. Forgiveness allows you to let go of that which doesn't serve you, freeing you to enjoy the present moment and feel excited and positive about the future.
What You'll Need
- Pen and paper
What You'll Do
- Write down your passed experiences that are blocking your present
- Identify the lessons that these experiences taught you
- 3. Write a letter of forgiveness based on the gratitude you feel for these lessons
- 4. Keep the letter to read during times of doubt
Tips & Warnings
- Rapid Transformational Therapy can help reprogram your thoughts and guide you toward a bright future.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.