Aromatherapy to remove Cellulite
Essential oils are very powerful in breaking down stubborn cellulite. I make a pure blend in a 5ml bottle to use in a variety of ways: -A massage blend - 20% concentration in jojoba -Salt scrub- 20% concentration blend in sea salt and melted coconut oil blended together -Apply a couple of drops to a dry brush and brush skin.
What You'll Need
- Essential oils- lemongrass 20 drops / cypress 25 drops / juniper berry 20 drops / grapefruit 10 drops
- 5ml bottle, jar
- dry brush
- sea salt
- coconut oil,
What You'll Do
- Apply to skin twice a day in one of the three methods for 2 months.
- For best results, avoid eating sugar, wheat products, fried food. Drink plenty of water.
- Add in squats and lunges.
Tips & Warnings
- Avoid using grapefruit oil when going out into full sun as it is photosensitive and can cause burning.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.