Plan Your Workouts
Everyone gets the Sunday blues, but I've found that instead of stressing about the week ahead no matter what you have going on – work/family/social commitments – planning your exercise routines for the week seems to calm me down and helps me look forward to my days. I like to switch it up too – on Mondays, do a high intensity cardio class, Wednesdays a yoga or meditation class and a fun dance class on Fridays to get ready for the weekend! I find that the combination is good for the mind and is not repetitive so you don't get bored easily. Try it!
What You'll Need
- Workout classes and schedules online or at your local gym.
- Or plan a group session with your friends!
What You'll Do
- Go online and find an affordable local gym or classes you can try
- Alternate the style of classes or activity you choose to do during the week
- Have fun and you'll remember to do the same for the next week ahead!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.