Eat the right food
Make sure you eat stress reducing foods like blueberries or oranges. These amazing fruits contain high levels of vitamin C, which prevent spikes in blood pressure. By stabilizing your blood and insulin levels you can keep calm and carry on all day long! Try my easy ‘BlueOrange FruitBeetx” recipe
What You'll Need
- 1/2cup of frozen blueberries
- 2 blood oranges, rind removed
- 1/4 pink grapefruit, rind removed
- 1/4 purple beet, scrubbed
- 1 tsp of flax seeds
- 1 mint leaf to garnish on top!
What You'll Do
- Blend all the ingredients in the order below
- Poor into a glass, garnish with mint leaf and Drink with a straw & digest with Love!
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.