How to create more space in your life
Hate saying no? Me too. FOMO is my middle name. However, I’m also terrible at saying yes to things that I really don’t want to go to and there have been times in the past when I’ve felt despair at a diary full of things I feel totally ‘meh’ about. Let’s end this.
What You'll Need
What You'll Do
- If it's not a HELL YEAH, it's a no. Make this your new mantra.
- Say no politely and firmly to things you don’t want to do, make an excuse if you have to!
- Repeat after me, it is not selfish to put yourself first! We are all time poor, it is totally OK to prioritise spending time with the people you care about.
- To build to habit, reward yourself with something every time you stretch that ‘no’ muscle. and challenge yourself to not making it food related.
Tips & Warnings
- Be strict with this new rule. Once you've done it a few times you'll notice just how much stress it relieves when you're not signed up to loads of stuff you'd rather not do.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.