Things that have helped me with anxiety
I have had a few methods that have helped me over come my anxiety. I am not totally rid of it but I am much more in control of it. 1. I was able to understand through hypnotherapy that anxiety is nothing but fear, I knew that but I didn't totally understand it. The hypnotherapy story used on me helped me to see how big I make anxiety but how small it really is at that end. 2. A call from intuition: I was able to connect anxiety with what is going on in my life that is causing it and understanding that whatever the issue is that is bothering me is against what I want or need and that it is ok to say no to the topic or person. 3. Psychotherapy has played a huge role in my life, knowing that I have a third party professional to talk to and be totally honest with calms me down and helps me say my truth and in that I find a lot of answers. Other tools that have helped me are: 1. Singing Bowl Meditation 2. Deep Breathing Meditation 3. Yoga 4. Prayer, when I surrender all to God I relax knowing I am heard
What You'll Need
- A great psychotherapist who does hypnosis
- Understant the problem that is causing this
What You'll Do
- Understand the language of anxiety and that it is just fear. Fear is not real in a sense.
- Understand your intuition and the connection it is making with the anxiety
Tips & Warnings
- It is a journey dealing with anxiety and patience. Sometimes anxiety is your body/intuition telling you something is wrong. Find out what it is and change it.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.