6 reasons to consider a detox
The list of what kind of detox to do is endless, as it depends on what your final health goal is. Not every detox is equal, so tailor yours accordingly (check my other detox tips on this site or on my blog).
What You'll Need
- Check out my other tips on detox on the site or on my blog
What You'll Do
- Why you might consider a detox:
- 1. You're often bloated/ gassy/ don't poop regularly.
- 2. To remove the junk/ processed foods from your diet.
- 3. To improve your energy levels.
- 4. To lose weight (though this shouldn't be the end goal of any detox, it's a by-product of improving your detoxification + elimination systems)
- 5. Create awareness of what you eat affecting how you feel.
- 6. Create healthier habits.
Tips & Warnings
- For more details, check the original blog post here: http://enlightenedspoon.com/blog/2017/3/22/6-reasons-why-you-need-a-spring-detox
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.