What kind of detox is available?
There are so many different approaches to detoxes, and which one you do will depend on the final outcome you're looking for. Here's a list of possible detoxes you may consider. Check my other health tips on this site or on my blog for more on detoxes.
What You'll Need
- 1. Eat whole foods. Remove the processed foods in a box/ packet/ tin/ pre-made and that's easiest first step to a detox.
- 2. Elimination diet. Remove sugar, dairy, gluten, caffeine, alcohol for 3 - 4 weeks.
- 3. Fasting. 3, 5, 7 or more days, or intermittently (certain number of days per week; restricting eating to certain number of hours.
- 4. Liver detox. Either using liver supporting foods, herbs, supplements, or doing a more aggressive liver flush
- 5. Enemas. Flushing out contents in the rectum.
- 6. Colon hydrotherapy. Flushing out contents in the entire colon.
What You'll Do
Tips & Warnings
- Many of the above should be done in consultation with your healthcare practitioner/ naturopath/ nutritionist. Read more on the original blog post here: http://enlightenedspoon.com/blog/2017/3/29/which-detox
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.