It could be coming from your gut
If you have acne, I'd ask you to take a moment to think about your digestion system. Do you experience bloating, gas and a heavy feeling after eating too? Commonly, a link can be found between digestive problems and acne.
What You'll Need
- Good fats, lots of whole foods and some friendly bacteria
What You'll Do
- Here are 4 reasons, and solutions, why your acne might be coming from your gut:
- 1. Bad bacteria - these bacteria can release toxins into the blood stream which are then released via the skin.
- 2. Reactive and inflammatory foods like dairy and gluten - problems digesting the proteins and sugars found in diary and gluten could be resulting in a problem known as Leaky Gut. Trail excluding dairy and gluten from your diet and see if symptoms improve
- 3. Zinc absorption in the gut not efficient - zinc is integral to the structure of your skin, load up on nuts, seeds, dark leafy vegetables, mushrooms and beans
- 4. Not enough goods fats in your diet - fat is our friend, it will help maintain the integrity of our skin and prevent blemishes. Include eggs, avocado and olive oil daily in your diet
Tips & Warnings
- It can take a while to your body, and skin, to adjust to naturopathic remedies. Give these foods and probiotics a few months to work and see if they make a difference.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.