Visualisation exercise to help you uncover true happiness
The exercise below will help you to dig deep, get honest with yourself, and uncover what you truly want and where you really want to go in a positive way – all to boost your happiness. Uncovering your true desires and potential can really give you the push you need to live a happier and healthier lifestyle. It’s the initial powerful step towards making changes in your life. Relax in a comfortable place and feel free to dream. Think about the questions for every area of your life: home, work, social, finances, and sex/relationships. In each area, try to visualize your ideal future. Use all of your senses and get clear about what you want and see where your mind goes. Ask yourself the following questions and jot them down. It might to refer back to these regularly and make sure to visualise your answers:
What You'll Need
- A journal
- A quiet space
What You'll Do
- What excites you?
- What are you passionate about?
- Who do you admire and why?
- Think about people in your life who excite you. What are they doing and why do they excite you?
- What is missing from your life?
- If you could be doing anything right now, what would you be doing?
- If you could be working anywhere, where would you be working?
- What would you do or have in your life if money were not an obstacle?
- What would you do if you did not have to deal with fear, stress, uncertainty, risk, or discomfort to get it?
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.