This tip is really useful for anyone with anxiety or that gets panic attacks. It can calm down the amygdala in the brain which is responsible for creating the fear response in our bodies.
What You'll Need
- A rectangular object in a room. A door is perfect!
What You'll Do
- Find an object in the room that is rectangular. A door is a good example.
- Look up to the top left hand corner of the door.
- Use your eyes to trace horizontally from the top left hand side of the door to the top right hand side of the door. Do this slowly and breathe in as you do so.
- Now use your eyes to follow the longer length of the door from the top right corner of the door all the way down to the ground. Breathe out as you do this.
- It should only take a few minutes to feel calmer.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.