Eat Good Fats
Eat mono-unsaturated and poly-saturated fats with every meal to keep sugar cravings at bay. Eating more healthy fats can help reduce cravings for unhealthy carbs that can cause blood glucose fluctuations and weight gain.
What You'll Need
- Nuts like almonds
- Olive oil
- Sea food (particularly salmon)
- Full fat dairy
What You'll Do
- Make sure to eat the right foods to stop the craving
- Go for foods that don't cause an insulin release and go for foods that are packed with healthy fast instead to keep you fuller for longer and sastisfy your hunger
- Healthy unsaturated fats help with satiety and cravings
Tips & Warnings
- Sugar consumption should be kept to a minimum as research suggests there are many health issues associated with eating too much sugar.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.