Ginger Honey and Lemon Tea
A perfect way to warm your system and fight off the cold and flu
What You'll Need
- 2 inch Ginger root (peeled and sliced into coin thickness)
- 1 Lemon, sliced (keep peel on)
- Honey, to taste
What You'll Do
- Place ginger in pot of water and bring to boil
- Put the lemon in and take the pot off the heat, and cover the pot with lide
- Let it sit for ten minutes then add 2 teaspoons of honey (more if you like it sweeter).
- Drink the tea, reheat over the course of day without boiling.
Report this health tip as inappropriateGood Zing does not review third-party tips for the accuracy of any kind, including health or medical advice, diagnosis or treatment recommendations. All tips are submitted by users and should in no way be substituted for professional or medical advice. Good Zing does not provide health or medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prescription recommendations.